Prestige Photography will return to Strath Haven Wednesday, Sept. 1-Friday, Sept. 3 and Wednesday, Sept. 29-Friday, October 1 for our FINAL ROUNDS of senior portraits at school. Portraits will take place in Room 223 (Photography Studio).
Please schedule your appointment using the link below. Use School Code 70.
• We expect all members of the Class of 2022 to attend a portrait session, as the school’s administration and yearbook document and celebrate the senior class in a number of ways.
• There is NO CHARGE for this session.
• You will receive digital proofs and you can choose to order photos if you like.
• Prestige Photography will request that you choose which proof you want for printing in the yearbook by November 1. If you do not choose a pose, Prestige Photography will choose a pose for you that we will use in the yearbook.
•Yes, you can schedule your retakes at the September session if you already had portraits taken in June.
• All of the scheduling of these photos, as well as selection of the proof and ordering of prints, are handled by Prestige Photography. Contact Prestige Photography directly with questions about your portrait session, proofs, and orders.
Prestige Photography provides this information about portrait sessions:
We at Prestige Photography are very excited to be able to capture this important milestone in your school career. At this unprecedented time, we have put into place all CDC recommended guidelines for taking senior portraits.
No-touch posing and social distancing will be implemented. Photographers and assistants will not make physical contact and will keep six feet distance from subjects, customers, and employees.
- All work areas will be cleaned after each sitting and all clothing (studio-provided attire) will be steam cleaned between subjects. All photographers and assistants will be wearing masks at all times.
- Sittings will include head and shoulder poses in tux/drape, our own casual outfit, and cap & gown.
- The studio will supply the tuxedos, drapes, and caps & gowns.
- Please bring a tank top to wear under the drape poses and a dress shirt & tie to wear under the cap & gown poses.
- There is no charge to be photographed or appear in the yearbook.
- It is important that you arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. No walk-ins permitted.
SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR PORTRAIT SESSION
- Style your hair before your session.
- Do your makeup at home.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure before your session.