Our 2020-2021 yearbooks are on their way to SHHS, and we can’t wait to share them with you!
Class of 2021
We have about 50 yearbooks left for the Class of 2021. Families received email with instructions for pickup. We will have a table set up on the Brookhaven side of the school on Monday, August 23 + Tuesday, August 24 from 4-6 for one more limited round of distribution for graduates.
After this time, Class of 2021 families who have still not picked up their yearbooks should reach out to us via email to arrange a time to pick up yearbooks in September. We will hold yearbooks until the end of September. A reminder that yearbooks are not available for pickup in either school office.
Please come to the Brookhaven parking lot during one of the following time slots to pick up your yearbook:
- Saturday, August 14 | 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Monday, August 16 | 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Look for our tent with balloons!
A few important details:
- Yearbooks will NOT be available in the main office for pickup outside of these timeframes. We hope to distribute all yearbooks during these times. If we still have Class of 2021 yearbooks unclaimed after Monday, August 16, we will do our best to contact those families.
- You will be asked to sign for your yearbook at pickup. You’re welcome to send a family member or friend to pick up your book if you cannot attend; this person will sign for receipt of your book.
- A limited number of yearbooks are available for purchase for students who did not pre-order a yearbook. The cost is $100, which covers the book, shipping to SHHS, and a late order fee. Checks should be made out to Strath Haven High School.
- The signing supplement that we distributed at class meetings in June is designed to attach to the inside cover of your yearbook.
Underclassmen are welcome to pick up their books during the scheduled August 14 and August 16 pickup times. However, our staff will be arranging yearbook pickups for underclassmen students during the first week of school, and we anticipate most underclassmen will claim their yearbooks at this time. Watch for announcements on social media, Classrooms for each grade, via school email, and via weekly bulletins.