Please use the forms below to share your senior bio or your senior siblings photos!
SENIOR BIOS: DUE BY SATURDAY, MARCH 6
Thank you for sharing your senior bio + quote information. The yearbook is an archive that future students, teachers, and community members will use to preserve your memory at SHHS and as a member of the Wallingford-Swarthmore community. You are helping to tell your class’s story, as well as your own. Think about this as you share your memories!
This year’s senior bio form asks for:
- Your first & last name
- Your activities (If none, write none.)
- Your sports (If none, write none.)
- A quote that is meaningful to you. This quote should be from a source OTHER THAN a student or faculty member. Think song lyrics, favorite lines from a book, movie lines, quote from a historical figure, etc. Include who/where the quote is from.
- A statement in your own words. This can be a final farewell, a respectful farewell or thanks, a prediction of where you’ll be in ten years, or a memory that you’d like to share.
The Haven Yearbook staff and moderators reserve the right to remove any submitted content that is not in accordance with the school’s code of conduct or diversity statement. We will automatically remove any profanity, and we will check in with experts if we do not understand slang or inside jokes.
Please use this form to submit your senior bio + quote no later than Saturday, March 6, 2021. We’re still accepting bios through spring break!
SHARE YOUR SENIOR SIBLINGS PHOTOS BY FRIDAY, APRIL 9!
Are you a senior at Strath Haven with a sibling who is ALSO a student at Haven?
It’s a tradition for the Haven Yearbook to share a page spread of senior siblings. During this unprecedented school year, because many of our students and editors are working hybrid or remotely, we need some help from home!
If you’d like to participate in this year’s Senior Siblings spread, please share TWO photos:
- NOW: A photo of you and your sibling, together in the same shot, taken during this school year.
- THEN: A photo of you and your sibling(s), together in the same shot, taken when you were under the age of 12.
Help from families is very welcome!
Our editors will make the decision on this spread based on the number of submissions we receive. We’d like to have at least 20 submissions!
PLEASE SHARE YOUR SENIOR SIBLINGS PHOTOS BY FRIDAY, APRIL 9.
Any questions, please contact us. If you’d like to have our photography students take your NOW photo of siblings, please reach out to Ms. Plows to coordinate scheduling.